Operational improvements at I-75 and US 90
Roads: Interstate 75
Cities: Lake City
Project Began: 2014
Expected Completion: TBD
Bids will open in June 2014 for operational improvements at I-75 and US 90 in Lake City (Columbia County) at an estimated cost of $3 million.
This project includes:
- Resurfacing the interchange including Commerce Drive.
- The I-75 northbound off ramp to US 90 will have an additional right and left turn lane added.
- The length of the I-75 southbound off ramp will be extended.
- On US 90 westbound, the left turn lane to I-75 southbound will be extended.
- On US 90 westbound, the outside lane to northbound I-75 will be reconfigured to provide a combined through and right turn lane.
For More Information Contact:
Leigh Ann Bennett - 1-800-749-2967
Back to Projects